4th Communion as part of the Evening-Service
Ian preaching in AP, AM; Eric preaching PM
(Rhodri preaching at Eglwys Efengylaidd Caerfyrddin)
8th Officers’ Meeting
10th Men’s Breakfast, 8:30am @ AP
15th Women’s Evening, 8pm @ The Manse
23rd Bible Club, 6-7pm @ The Manse
24th AECW South West & Swansea Clusters Joint-Prayer-Morning @ Lampeter Evangelical Church, 11am, all welcome.
29th Church Members’ Meeting @ AP, 7:30pm
- Whole-Church Prayer-Meeting dates: 6th & 20th | Small-Group Prayer-Meeting: 13th & 27th
- Speak to Rhodri, Ian, or Eric if you are interested in joining one of the three small-groups.
- The weekly Women’s Fellowship continues to meet on Wednesday mornings, in AP basement at 10:30am.
- The monthly Bible-Reading-Groups Bible-book is Revelation this month. All church-members are encouraged to read it and consider Christ as you do. Those attending the groups (Women’s Evening / Men’s Breakfast / Bible Club) do keep a note of observations and questions to share with your group. Good questions to ask (these are questions the Bible asks about itself):
- What did you learn about the Lord Jesus?
- What did you learn about yourself?
- How were you corrected and rebuked?
- How do you feel you need to change?
- What did you learn from scripture that will help you endure (keep going) and be encouraged?
- What did you learn that will teach you to do works of service to build up the brothers and sisters in AP?
- What have you learned that helps you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind?
- What has helped you love your neighbour as yourself?
- The book-table continues to go out every Saturday (weather-permitting), members, speak to Eric if you are interested in joining the work. Meet @ 11am, outside The Christian Bookshop.
- Rhodri is at the Evangelical Movement of Wales Minister’s Conference in Bala from Monday the 5th of June to Wednesday the 7th.
- The AECW South West & Swansea Clusters Joint-Prayer-Morning that’s happening in Lampeter is an opportunity for us to link up with the AECW (Associating Evangelical Churches in Wales) churches who are nearest to us geographically. It’s easy to feel isolated in Aber, but that needn’t be so. We are joining our fellow South West Cluster churches (Hill Park & Penuel in Pembrokeshire, along with Lampeter Evangelical Church, in whose building we’re meeting); the Swansea churches are coming too (Ebenezer; Libanus; Sandfields; Pontarddulais; Gorseinon [Bethel & Penyrheol]; Pontardawe; & Clydach), for a time of prayer together as churches. Everyone is welcome. Ask Rhodri if you need directions to Lampeter Evangelical Church.
- Correction: Rhodri & family are not going away for half-term 29th (of May) – 2nd of June.
Any book-orders or enquiries related to the bookshop should be emailed to email@example.com
Visit the Bookshop Facebook Page for all the latest information, including opening hours (note: a Facebook account is not required to access that page.)