This Guidance was last updated on the 7th November 2021
In attending services, it is expected that all attendees agree to the following:
- Wear masks inside the church building
- Sanitise hands upon entering the building
- Sit in allocated seats
- Singing is currently permitted provided worshipers adhere to the steps in this guidance
- We regret that toilet facilities are limited – please seek directions from stewards who will
indicate when toilet facilities are available.
- Please do not attend if you have been told to self isolate or are displaying symptoms (in
keeping with your agreement when booking online)
- The downstairs/basement area of the church is currently unavailable – there is therefore no
overflow or creche facilities.
1. On arriving, wait outside the church building until invited into the church building by the stewards. This is to give stewards time to welcome people and guide them to their seats. Where possible, please keep a gap between households, adhering to the marking on the floor providing guidance as to where to stand.
2. To avoid overcrowding in the porch, please wait for one of the welcome stewards to invite you into the building when appropriate.
3. Once in the porch the steward will direct church attendees to the automatic hand sanitisers.
4. The stewards will then direct you to your allocated seats in the pews which are numbered. There will be one empty pew between each group/household. Those who have requested, using the online booking form, will be allocated seats in an ‘extended zone’ where there are 2 empty pews between groups/households
5. If there is a ‘Please Do Not Sit Here’, then please do not sit on the particular part of the pew where the sign has been placed, other parts of the pew (where there are no signs placed) are still available. Please do not move these signs as they are placed on specific spots on the pews to ensure social distance is maintained between the different occupied seats.
6. Whilst within the church building please stay in your allocated seats and wear a mask at all times. The windows need to be open for ventilation, this may make the building a little cold so please wrap-up warm, especially in winter.
7. At the end of the service, whoever is leading the service will give direction as the procedure for leaving the building. This is to ensure that people can exit the building safely.