Most of our physical meetings are currently postponed due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
Please have a look at our YouTube Channel to see the services we’ve been broadcasting from our homes & from the church-building.
Alfred Place is an independent Baptist Church of Bible-believing Christians of all ages and backgrounds, we’ve been meeting on a road called Alfred Place in Aber for over 150 years.
For a summary of what we believe, have a look at the 1689 Baptist Confession.
Some of our concerns are:
- People: Especially work with students and young people.
- Outreach: This includes tract-distribution.
- Missions: We help support Christians in many countries all over the world.
- Books: Our little shop is run by volunteers, and a number of people from the Welsh Evangelical Church join us in this outreach.
9:30am [Term Time] — All Age Bible Classes (Ages 3+ & Adults)
10:30am — Prayer & Praise
11am — Morning Service [Open to Members & Online see YouTube]
5pm — Evening Service [Online see YouTube]
- Prayer Meetings — Tuesdays 7:30pm & Fridays 2pm [Currently Online, contact us for details]
- Wednesday Fellowship for women
— Wednesdays 10am[Currently Online, contact us for details] Coffee Morning (Open Drop-In) — Wednesdays 11am
- Young People’s meetings –
Primary School Age — Every other Friday at 6pm Secondary School Age — Every other Monday at 7:30pm
- Monthly Men’s & Women’s Bible-Reading Groups [Currently Online contact us for details]
Location: Alfred Place is a small street connecting Corporation Street and Eastgate, not far from the tourist information office. [The building is currently closed to the public.]
Next to the church is a Christian Bookshop.
The Bookshop will be open every Saturday, 10am – 1pm.
(Note: due to the current lockdown, the Bookshop will be closed.)
Address: 2 Alfred Place, Aberystwyth, SY23 2BS, UK
Telephone: 01970 625005