Alfred Place is an independent Baptist Church of Bible-believing Christians of all ages. Some of the concerns of the church and its members are:
- People: Especially work with students and young people
- Outreach: House visitation, tract distribution and ministry to the deaf (Bud Mort is our minister to the deaf)
- Missions: We help support Christians in many countries all over the world.
- Books: Our little shop is run by volunteers, and a number of people from the Welsh Evangelical Church join us in this outreach.
Sunday Services: Morning 10.30am, Evening 6pm*
Sunday School for school-age children: Sunday 12 noon
Adult Bible Class: Sunday 12 noon
*On Sunday December 17, 2017 we will be trialling a new Lord’s Day schedule.
This means that our usual service times will change for those Sundays.
The schedule for The Lord’s Day, November 19, 2017 will be as follows:
- 9:30am — Sunday School & Adult Bible Class
- 10:30am — Prayer & Praise
- 11:00am — Morning Service
- 12:45pm — Fellowship Lunch
- 5:00pm — Evening Service
- Prayer and Bible Study — Tuesdays 7:30pm
- Wednesday Fellowship for women — Wednesdays 10am
- Coffee Morning (Open Drop-In) — Wednesdays 11am
- Young People’s meetings – Alternate Fridays during term time
- Primary School Age — Every other Friday at 6pm
- Secondary School Age — Every other Friday at 7pm
Location: Alfred Place is a small street connecting Corporation Street and Eastgate, not far from the tourist information office.
Next to the church is a Christian Bookshop, open:
Monday to Friday: 10am – 4pm Saturday: 10am – 1pm
Address: 2 Alfred Place, Aberystwyth, SY23 2BS, UK
Telephone: 01970 625005