Sunday Services: Morning 10.30am, Evening 6pm
Sunday School for school-age children: Sunday 12 noon
Adult Bible Class: Sunday 12 noon
Location: Alfred Place is a small street connecting Corporation Street and Eastgate, not far from the tourist information office.
Next to the church is a Christian Bookshop, open:
Monday to Friday: 10am – 4pm Saturday: 10am – 1pm
Address: 2 Alfred Place, Aberystwyth, SY23 2BS, UK
Telephone: 01970 625005
- Prayer and Bible Study – Tuesday 7.30pm
- Wednesday Fellowship for women – Wednesday 11am
- Young People – Friday 6pm
Alfred Place is an independent Baptist Church of Bible-believing Christians of all ages. Some of the concerns of the church and its members are:
- Work with students and young people
- Outreach: house visitation, tract distribution and ministry to the deaf (Bud Mort is our minister to the deaf)
- Missionary: We help support Christians in many countries.
- Books: our little shop is run by volunteers, and a number of people from the Welsh Evangelical Church join us in this outreach. There is also now a book trailer which visits shows and fairs based here in Aberystwyth.