Alfred Place is an independent Baptist Church of Bible-believing Christians of all ages. Some of the concerns of the church and its members are:
- People: Especially work with students and young people
- Outreach: House visitation, tract distribution and ministry to the deaf (Bud Mort is our minister to the deaf)
- Missions: We help support Christians in many countries all over the world.
- Books: Our little shop is run by volunteers, and a number of people from the Welsh Evangelical Church join us in this outreach.
9:30am — All Age Bible Classes (Ages 3+ & Adults)
10:30am — Prayer & Praise
11am — Morning Service
5pm — Evening Service
- Prayer and Bible Study — Tuesdays 7:30pm
- Wednesday Fellowship for women — Wednesdays 10am
- Coffee Morning (Open Drop-In) — Wednesdays 11am
- Young People’s meetings – Alternate Fridays during term time
- Primary School Age — Every other Friday at 6pm
- Secondary School Age — Every other Friday at 7pm
Location: Alfred Place is a small street connecting Corporation Street and Eastgate, not far from the tourist information office.
Next to the church is a Christian Bookshop, open:
Monday to Friday: 10am – 4pm Saturday: 10am – 12pm
Address: 2 Alfred Place, Aberystwyth, SY23 2BS, UK
Telephone: 01970 625005